Level 1 – Abu Dhabi Conceirge Group (ADCG)
Les Clefs d’Or is an international network of men and women with common interests and goals. They have their own mystique, a combination of their expertise sources of inside information, intelligence and communication. The Association is non-political, non-religious and definitely not a trade union of any sort but is based on friendship between members to assist international travellers and tourist.
- 2 Years Working Experience as Concierge in Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Attend 2 workshops conducted by ADTCA. (copy of certificate to be submitted)
- Attend at least 5 ADCG meetings as Observer
- 1 Passport Size Photo with business attire (or) Hotel Uniform
- Original recommendation Letters from 2 direct Managers that you work with
- Original “Letter of Employment” from your Human Resources
- Updated Resume
- Passport Copy
Submission of the Application
- Once the requirements are met, submit soft copy of the forms to General Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The original document must be presented on the exam day at the venue.