Level 1 – Dubai Conceirge Group (DCG)
Les Clefs d’Or is an international network of men and women with common interests and goals. They have their own mystique, a combination of their expertise sources of inside information, intelligence and communication. The Association is non-political, non-religious and definitely not a trade union of any sort but is based on friendship between members to assist international travellers and tourist.
Qualifications to Apply
- Minimum Two years of working experience and/or functioning as a concierge at a dedicated concierge desk; whether separate or shared, in a hotel in any emirates of the U.A.E.
- Compulsory to attend the DTCM Dubai Concierge Skills Training.
- Compulsory to attend minimum six monthly Concierge meetings as Observers
- Completed DCG application membership form (find the attached) to be submitted with One passport-sized color photo.
- Original two recommendation letters from two direct managers that the applicant is working with.
- Original Certificate of Employment, signed and sealed, by the Head of the Human Resources.
- Updated Resume of the Applicant.
- Applicant’s Passport copy with visa page.
- Copy of the DTCM Concierge Skills Training Certificate.
- Application to be evaluated by the Area Coordinators Committee within 30 days for the authenticity of the application and the recommendations.
- Executive Committee Members, to conduct a written evaluation test with the applicant/s.
- The expected score on the assessment test should be strictly 70%.
- Applicant/s will be subjected to a panel interview by a minimum of Two or more Les Clefs d’Or United Arab Emirates members.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate his/her eligibility; in terms of, attitude and commitment to the organization on how he/she could contribute to the betterment of the Dubai Concierge Group.
- Final evaluation will be done within 45 days after the assessment of application by the Membership Committee headed by the 2nd Vice President of the Les Clefs d’Or U.A.E and shall recommend to the Executive Committee of Les Clefs d’Or United Arab Emirates.
- Applicant/s will receive the official status of his/her membership application; whether accepted or denied, based on Executive Committee decision, from the National Secretary General of Les Clefs d’Or United Arab Emirates via email or post, when applicable.
- For all declined application, the Executive Committee is not obligated to justify or to explain its decision; Executive Committee decision is always deemed final.
- Applicants, whose application rejected, may re-apply after minimum six months from the date of receiving email advice of decision.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend the pinning ceremony to be witnessed by a senior manager or team of managers from the hotel property of the applicant/s; when applicable.